1. Gun Ownership Rates in the United States – based on information from the Small Arms Survey and the Pew Research Center
2. Percentage of Adults in Each State Who Live in a Household with At Least One Gun – based on an April 2020 RAND Corp. study
3. Firearm Mortality Rate per State (2020)
5. Criminal Background Checks for Firearms Sales – information about the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) with stats including the total number of checks between 1999 and 2001, and the number of checks by state and DC for 2020, 2021 and 2022.
6. Firearms Sales in the US – based on data from the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Reform.